Lipoma Removal Los Angeles
Aloe vera contains 200 naturally occurring, biologically active, essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and other components which are useful to the body.
– Aloe vera contains anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.
– The minerals found in aloe vera boost various metabolic pathways, which helps build and break down molecules.
– Aloe vera helps the skin in recovering from sunburns and mild burns. It can moisturize dry skin and helps combat the peeling that normally occurs after sun damage.
– It can even be used to treat acne as it includes salicylic acid, an active component in all acne medication.
Ingesting the juice can rid toxins and harmful build up from the body and work to strengthen the immune system.
– Aloe vera can also be used to alleviate gastrointestinal issues such as upset stomach, indigestion, ulcers, and inflammation.
– It has even been shown to be effective as a mouthwash in eliminating plaque and healing mouth ulcers.
The Egyptians even referred to aloe vera as the Plant of Immortality.
– It contains enzymes like amylase and lipase which both aid in digestion.
– It also contains bradykinase, which lowers blood pressure and reduces inflammation.
– Aloe vera contains vitamin B12, an essential vitamin in the production of red blood cells.
It even stimulates faster healing when used on a regular basis.